You can create beautiful Art Pixelated with Excel VBA! Download it here:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to use this Excel VBA application
- Download the Excel macro workbook. It’s a xlsm file with macro codes, so you need to give permission to Excel to run macros when you open this type of files.
- Step 1: Press “Control+Shift+A”. This will let you choose an image file and it will be imported to the worksheet.
- Step 2: You should resize the image to about 1 to 2 inches. The pixellation process will expand the original image.
- Step 3: Press “Control+Shift+C”. This will start the pixellation process.
- Watch this short video if you are still unsure.
More examples of pixellated art works you can create
Make creative headshots
Being in focus is so passé. Use this app to create unique pixelated headshots and use it other areas of your online life. Today, in the business world, you are as much a product as whatever you might sell or do.
Interested in the Excel VBA codes for Art Pixelated with Excel VBA?
If you like to see the VBA codes that generates the pixelated image, press “ALT+F11” when the workbook is open. This work is licensed by Aeternus Consulting under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you are interested at how it all works, you can go to our Excel VBA course work page where everything is explained in detail!
Aeternus Consulting is the premier training centre in Singapore for Excel Courses – Basic Excel, Advanced Excel and Excel VBA Macro courses. For more Microsoft Excel training courses, please visit our Excel training page.